The CiT Prism is a Midi Tower gaming case with a combination of a metal mesh and semi transparent front panel and with a plastic front door also included makes this different to other CiT models.
The two 120mm RGB front fans give the Prism a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 3 x 120mm fans (2 included at the front and 1 x 120mm fan at the back) and a water cooling kit with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned at the front), the CiT Prism should keep even the most demanding gaming systems cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The black coloured interior and the white coloured exterior gives the case an outstanding design.
With safety in mind, the edges of the Prism are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The Prism supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX.Features• Front Panel - The front panel made from metal mesh and a semi transparent front panel, along with the underlying 2 RGB fans, give the Prism a unique look.
• I/O Ports - 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, HD Audio located at the top of the case.
• Side Window - Clear side window, allowing the user to show off their internal components.
• Large GPU Support - A maximum length of 415mm for graphics card.
• Large Cooler Support - A maximum height of 163mm for CPU coolers.
• Internal Cable Management - A maximum depth of 20mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler and looking less cluttered.
• Up to 3 x 120mm Fans - At the front 2 x RGB fans included, colours include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, Pink and Purple and 1 x 120mm fan can be fitted at the rear of the case.
• Water Cooling Support - A 240mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at the front of the case.